Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

I Think I'll Cry

Just to let you know...I will not be posting pictures for awhile.
My wonderful camera was victim to the beautiful snow.
I took it outstide to take pictures of the girls in their first
snow. I had it on the tri-pod and the tri-pod fell over and
crashed on the sidewalk. Needless to say, there was a lot
of rattling and pieces missing when I picked it up.
However, thank the Lord, I took out the two year insurance
plan so it is covered. The bad news... It will take 6 to 8 weeks
to get it back from Nikon. I say on a daily basis... "Boy I miss
my camera." For most of you who know me...My camera is my
third arm. I am having a terrible time without it. So many
memories to capture. At least it will be here by Easter... I hope
and pray. Maybe I will find some way to post.

No comments: