Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Carrington's Baby Dedication

Today we dedicated Carrington Ruth. It was a special day. I have to say it was a ceremony at our church, but in my heart I had already committed her to the Lord when He gave her to us 9 months ago. It makes me very thankful to have my family there and to know that they will be a part of her life. The best part is knowing that she has a Christian heritage just as I did. I would not take anything for that. My prayer is that both my girls know Jesus. I don't just mean know who he is... I mean have a true genuine relationship with him. One that they know they can call on his name no matter what. A relationship filled with trust and commitment. That is my one desire for my girls... to know Jesus like a father.

"For this child I have prayed...."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Grier Family said...

I hate that I missed her dedication. I remember how sweet McKenna's was. Your children are truely blessed to have you two as parents.