Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

My Camera is Back!

As you can tell, I have my camera back!!!! YEA!!!! They called on Friday to tell me it was in so I headed out at 7:00 Friday night to get it. It was just in time for our Cottontail Express trip and Easter. I am so thrilled and have been back to snapping pictures every chance I get. You will see a lot more pictures on the blog now. It has been a long 7 weeks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you got your camera back! I bet you were really sweating it....so did they replace it altogether or repair it?

The Myrick's said...

From what I can tell they worked on the camera, but I think the lense is new. It was so worth taking out the insurance on it. I would have hated to see what it would have cost.