Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Meet the Teacher Night

Well, in case most of you do not know-I have been praying since God gave us McKenna that the rapture would take place before she entered kindergarten. I have dreaded that day when I would have to send her off to big school. Well, not to put HIM on a time line, but we have one day left. I still have faith. We had meet the teacher night on Friday. This is a picture of McKenna with her teacher Mrs. Shelton. I am completely blessed that McKenna will be at my school and with such an amazing teacher. I do look forward to all the things she will learn and accomplish, but it breaks my heart to think of how fast she is growing up. I can still remember every detail of her birth. I often wonder why life seems to move so slow when you are young, but so incredibly fast when you have children. You blink and they have grown up. Here is what I can say... I have an amazing little girl that begins kindergarten in one day. She is so beautiful, smart, and funny. She is tender hearted, caring, and sensitive. She is eager to learn, observes everything, and wants to do well in everything. I love that she is a girly girl with dress up clothes, purses, bows, and
jewerlry. I love that she knows about dinosaurs, animals, and is not afraid to hold bugs/worms. She sings, dances, plays ball, draws, and cooks. She loves church, her grandparents, vacations, and friends. As a mom, I don't think I could ask for anything more. I am so proud of who she is becoming. We dedicated McKenna to the Lord years ago and I am continually understanding what it means to place her life in His hands. I am blessed that He has given her to us to love, raise, and teach. My prayer is that God will wrap his arms around her as she begins "Big School" and that every step from kindergarten to 12th grade will be ordered of the Lord. Love you Angel Baby!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: