Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

And Then There Were Three...

I am sure most of you know by now that we are expecting our third child. I am due July 24th (earlier due to C-section). We are thrilled. This was a complete surprise! Our two girls are true miracles. I know all babies are miracles, but we had to seek some medical advice/help from infertility doctors in order to get McKenna and Carrington here. This third baby is our blessing. We know God has a reason and purpose for everything in our life and he has blessed us with a precious baby. We found out this week that the third girl will be joining our family. As McKenna stated, "I got my wish." We are very excited and are back to the drawing board with names. We will keep you posted. God is Good-ALL THE TIME!

P.S. I tried scanning a photo of our new little one, but it would not work out. We'll have to wait until she arrives to add her to the blog.

4 comments:

The Grier Family said...

So exciting! Just so you know, you can call me anytime if you need a sitter.....I would keep all 3 at once for you!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Girls are FUN!

Paul said...

So are you ready for softball? The gold team is going to DOMINATE, right? :-)

Kim said...

Congrats! There is nothing better than sweet little girls!!