Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Palm Sunday Pics

This little stinker...I must tell this story. I try to wait until the very last minute on Sunday to get both girls dressed. I don't want them to be all wrinkled or get dirty. If you do it to early, Little Miss Carrington will have her shoes, bow, and socks off before you turn around. This Sunday I had waited, but had Scott dress her because I needed to go and do my hair. When I returned she was still dressed so we loaded up and headed to church. When I picked her up from nursery, Mrs. Norma said I want you to see something. She lifted her dress and Carrington had on her pajama bottoms. I said, "Did she not have on her pink bloomers?" She said yes and she had both legs in one hole of her pajama bottoms and they were around her waist. How we missed feeling this as we buckled her in the car seat and carried her in to church, I do not know. They tried taking them off of her, but she would have it no other way than to leave them on and take off the bloomers. She is a mess. There is never a dull moment.
Pretty Smile
I have a secret!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: