Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Taking a Trip to Lake Winnie

Scott and I decided to take the girls on a weekend trip for Labor Day. We went to Lake Winnie in Rossville Georgia and to the Chattanooga Zoo. We had a great time at the both places and the girls loved staying in a hotel/swimming. I love making memories with our girls. I hope it is something they will treasure when they get older. McKenna said last night, "Mom when I get older I am going to take my kids to Lake Winnie." Here are the girls in their funny hats they bought.
The whole family leaving Lake Winnie (Hadleigh is asleep in the stroller). If you haven't been to Lake Winnie you need to go. It is a small Six Flags and is great for kids and adults. We loved the atmosphere.
Swimming at the hotel.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: