Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Chrstmas Brunch

All of our family comes over to visit Christmas morning. We have brunch on my Christmas china and enjoy watching the girls play with all their toys. I love Christmas, but I especially love being with family. There are so many traditions we do around this time of year and I am thankful that my girls will grow up having things to look forward to during this wonderful time of year.

On this day last year, we announced that we were expecting BABY #3. It was quite a surprise. What a precious addition to our family-We love you Hadleigh Elizabeth.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: