Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

McKenna' Decision

There are so many things that as a parent you wish for your children. I can remember holding McKenna as a little baby and praying that she would one day make wondeful friends, be a motivated learner, date/marry a Godly man, use her talents, and the list goes on. My biggest prayer that I have prayed over her since I found out I was pregnant was that she would love God with her whole heart. I wanted her to know Him and for Him to be real in her life. That he would live in her heart and she would be sold out to him. I want so much for her, but more than anything I want to know her eternal future is to live forever.
On January 26, 2010, Scott and McKenna were doing their night time routine. He was reading a C.S. Lewis book to her. She began asking about Jesus living in her heart. Scott came in to the living room and asked me to come to McKenna' room. She told me she was ready to ask Jesus into her heart. As a parent, my heart swelled with emotion. As sweet as it could be, Scott led McKenna in a prayer asking Jesus to be the Lord of her Life. It was a moment that I will never forget. You see I can wish and hope for all the material and physical things of this world for her, but that means nothing. The decision McKenna made on this night...is what this life is all about. Thank you Lord-You are Good All the Time!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Grier Family said...

You made me cry---so proud of her!