Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Student of the Month

McKenna was awarded Student of the Month. She won a trophy and a certificate. We were able to have lunch with her on the stage. We are so proud of her!

Kyra, Jessie, and McKenna all received Student of the Month in first grade.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Samantha Caffee said...

Of all of the blogs out there somehow today I came across yours! I'm Samantha Pylant Caffee, we went to Garywood way back when. I was so surprised to see your picture and it be someone I know that I just had to say hi!