Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Birthday Cake

The Princess Birthday Cake
Gathered around to sing!
OK-This look is priceless. I couldn't help but to include it. This is the face we got while we sang Happy Birthday. I am not exactly sure of the problem especially since we had been singing it to her for almost 2 weeks. The only words I have to say is this is my sweet Carrington. She is always full of surprises and she keeps us on our toes. I can't imagine life without her. She is funny, entertaining, challenging, affectionate, mischieveious, loving, exciting, strong willed, happy, cute, sweet, unpredicatable and a Gift from God. We are so happy she belongs to us!
Making a wish!

No comments: