Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Mommy I need Your Hair!

Since Carrington was a baby, she has needed my hair to go to sleep. It usually consisted of her laying in my lap playing with my hair until she drifted off to sleep. This particular day I was giving Hadleigh her bottle trying to get her to take her nap. We were laying on the couch. I felt Carrington over my shoulder playing in my hair. I asked her what she was doing and she said she needed my hair. I noticed she got very quiet. I sat up and she had climbed up on the end table and fell asleep playing in my hair. Now that is wanting some serious sleep when you go to all that trouble.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: