Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

McKenna is baptized

McKenna, Nana, and Pawpaw
Meme, Papa, and McKenna
Pop, Nene, and McKenna
Our whole family....I really have too many words to write concerning this special day. You see about 10 years ago, Scott and I stood and prayed at this alter for a baby. We had to begin infertility to receive such a precious gift. Seven years ago, we stood on this platform and dedicated McKenna Grace to the Lord. We were so proud to hold this baby in our arms. And today, we stand here with a beautiful, smart, sweet, little girl that has given her heart to the Lord and followed this act in water baptism. My heart is overflowing with gratitude and love. I want what is best for my little girl, but more important than anything is I want her to know Jesus and have a relationship with him. I am grateful for the people that stand around us in this picture...because of this heritage my children are being raised to love the Lord and to know his goodness. I am blessed abundantly. He is Faithful!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: