Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Tornado of April 27, 2011

These are some of the pictures I took after the tornado that struck on April 27, 2011. We were at Pat and Leon's house and were surprised when we came out of the basement to find all of the damage. I later found out we had a lot to be thankful for that evening. Many of our friends lost their homes, a couple of our friend's lost their lives, and we lost our church. It has been a very hard thing to deal with the past couple of months. Although I did not lose my home or family, it hurts to see your church and community gone. There is sadness, but I hold tight to the song..though the sorrow may last through the night...Joy comes in the morning. That is my prayer and what I am holding to right now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: