Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Shoe Girl!

Many people say that McKenna looks/acts like Scott and Carrington looks/acts like me. There are ways that I do see this. Even though this is not the best picture, here is Carrington showing her fascination with shoes. When I was a little girl, I would come to my Meme's house and immediately go to her shoe closet. She had the best high heels ever. I would stay in high heels the whole visit. Well, Carrington is following in the same foot steps. She managed to get McKenna's Cinderella high heels and put them on by herself while we were getting ready for school. I could not resisting taking this pictures especially with the footie pajamas on also. I will say this... all those years of high heels I had no problem walking in them when I got old enough to have a real pair. Let's just say...It looks like Carrington will be well prepared also.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stanley Family said...

Hey Shea, I linked to your blog from the Landrums. My daughter Madelyn is also in Kindergarten at OGE, she is in Mrs. Wilk's class. Madelyn actually introduced me to McKenna after school last Thursday when I was picking her up from dance. Both of your girls are precious! I was wondering what was going on with Mrs. Shelton and I just read the news on your blog. Our prayers are with her, her family and her class during this time.

Stanley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.