Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Trying to Be Patient for Santa

We were third in line to see Santa, but it seemed like forever. The girls occupied their time well.

"Look Carrington, do you see Santa?"
Here he is... at least I think it is. I was so disappointed. I have had McKenna's picture taken with the Galleria Santa since she was 11 months. This year when I walked up I realized this was not him. I called a worker over and asked what was going on. She said the other one retired. UHHHH! McKenna's comment was he is not fat enough. I told her he had been working hard and had lost weight. I assured her Mrs. Claus would fatten him up and all the cookies he would we eating would also help. She agreed. Thank goodness.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: