Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Happy Father's Day

The girls gave daddy his Father's Day gifts and cards. I must say Scott is a wonderful daddy to these girls. He is very patient and loves them to pieces. He knows how to have a tea party, play dress up, and play babies. He also has taught them to love other things like exploring, bugs, playing outside, dinosaurs, fishing, etc. I guess I am most proud that he is a Godly daddy who loves Jesus and wants his girls to do the same. That was one requirement on my famous list that I wrote 21 years ago. I wanted to marry a man who would love me and our family, but would love God the most. I am so thankful McKenna and Carrington have such a amazing daddy. Hadleigh will so be his third little girl to teach so much.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: