Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

A Mess- Now Organized!

I wanted to buy a closet system to redo a closet for the girls. So off to Lowe's I went. I got what I wanted, but it all needed to be put together. I started at 11:00 one morning. My mom came over at noon and began to help. Needless to say, we finished building the pieces and filling the closet by 11:30 that evening. We found out we are not as handy as we thought, but we did it. We laughed to we cried. Here is how it started out-A pile of clothes from the closet.
The chests and tables pulled out.
Now a newly, organized closet.
Ahhh! The nesting continues. One closet down and more to come.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: