Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Disney On Ice!

We have gone to Disney on Ice every year since I can remember. It is a tradition to always do this and the circus. I was so excited because this was the first year for Carrington to go with us. She talked about it all week. I made sure I had my camera with me, however, pulling off the interstate ramp I went to check it out. I noticed no SD card. I left it in the computer when I was blogging. Ugh!!! I thought I was going to cry. Well, besides not getting my yearly family shot, Scott and I realized we had seen this exact show in 2006. These are pics from then, but you would never know. The girls enjoyed the show. Note to self: Always check the camera before you leave the house.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: