Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Papa Turns 77!

We celebrated my sweet Papa's 77th birthday. He is such a wonderful man. I look up to him very much. If you are ever in a bind, he'll be there in a heartbeat. He loves his family, but the best thing to be said is he is a God fearing man that raised his family the same way. For that I am thankful, because it continued on in my dad. Happy 77th Birthday Papa! I love you very much!

Wishing she could have some cake. Waiting on the those teeth to come in.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: