Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Fun in the Backyard!

I thought this was so funny. I took the girls out in the backyard while Scott finished up some yard work for the neighbors. I hear McKenna and Carrington talking and getting something ready. McKenna informed me that she needed Hadleigh to sit in the wagon. I asked her what they were doing and she said we are making a parade like at DisneyWorld. This is their precious attempt at a DisneyWorld parade-one lawnmower, one tricycle, one riding toy, one toy wagon and three sweet girls. I love my girls!
Hadleigh in her little wagon!
Sweet little face!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: