Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Meeting Mary Poppins

I had to share this cute story. Mary Poppins arrived at our table. Carrington has seen this movie, but I wouldn't say it is her favorite. She got down out of her chair and went over to Mary. I heard Carrington ask her something, but couldn't hear what it was. I leaned in and heard this cute conversation. Carrington: Where's your prince? Mary: Oh, well I don't have a prince. Carrington: You don't? Mary: Why no? Do you have a prince? Carrington: Uh-huh Mary: Who is your fine prince?
Carrington: My prince is daddy. Mary Poppins: Well, he is a very fine prince indeed. You did quite well. It was so cute! I hope she always thinks of her daddy as her prince.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: