Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

1st Birthday

The morning of Carrington's 1st Birthday.
We tried on the hat, but it didn't last long.
McKenna made her a beautiful card.
It was so sweet...about a week before
Carrington's birthday McKenna came and
asked for a gift bag. A few minutes later,
she came out and told me she had put
together some presents for Carrington.
She told me I couldn't tell her.
She went and picked some of her toys to give to her...her old Elmo telephone, and some books.
This is McKenna helping Carrington open her present.
One of my prayers is that these girls grow up loving the Lord and
each other. I pray that they are so close.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: