Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Let us know who is visiting our blog. Please take a minute to leave a comment. Just click on the word comment and leave us a message. We would love to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and checking in on us.

Celebrating Mom's

Every year (since before I became a mom) I would host a Mother's Day brunch for the special women in my life. I love pulling out my china and crystal and serving "girly" food. We have always enjoyed our time together the day before Mother's Day. Now that I am a mom of two, it is even more special to me. This year I decided to take everyone to Aldridge Gardens for the day and then to lunch. Melanie decided to host lunch for us at her house so we surprised everyone with a special lunch on her deck. We had a great day together even though it was so humid and hot. I am so blessed to have these women in my life. Thanks for being such an important part of my life and my girls. Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: